At ME-Therapy your story is valued. You are accepted as you are.
Your strengths are celebrated and your potential is believed in. In counseling we will work together toward uncovering your brilliance. We will find your strengths. We will use them to understand and overcome the obstacles standing between you and your best life, your best relationships, partnerships, families, and your truest, most authentic self.
I understand that the experiences of each client are different. I will meet you where you are. Together we will journey toward your goals in a way that is tailored to meet your needs.
I provide open-minded, strength-based therapy in St. Petersburg, FL, including individual therapy, couples therapy, partner therapy, and relationship therapy. I am a sex therapist and also provide sex therapy. Below are some (but not all) of the areas that I commonly work in:
Below are some (but not all) of the areas that I commonly work in:
- Stress management
- Easing life transitions
- Couple’s/Partner’s relationship issues
- Kink or poly questions
- Open relationship issues
- Stepfamily adjustments/issues
- Sex and sexuality concerns
- Self-esteem – self-awareness – self-acceptance building
- Self-empowerment development
- Healthy relationship development and enhancement
- Skilled communication development and enhancement
- Grief counseling
- LGBTQ questions/concerns
- Life balancing and personal growth